Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stressed out!

It always seems right when you're getting where you need to be life has a way of messing it all up. I was just getting to where I needed to be financially and my world flips upside down and chews me up and spits me out. I need a fence for my daycare. It is not a want it is a need. I had all but $1000 saved up for the dang thing and you know life comes around and kicks me off my feet. I had to use some of that money to pay my assistant because some people didn't tell me their kids weren't coming until too late, didn't get paid for them and then still needed to pay my assistant who drove all the way from Alton to come work but I didn't even need her 4 days in a row! Then the holiday comes everyone is off different days couldn't do anything because I had to work everyday but made a misely $6.50 an hour all week long yea! No it blows. When my assistant was here I don't even think I made that maybe $5 an hour. Sweet! Then this whole Obama care thing is royaly screwing over anyone who is self employed which happens to be both of us awesome! And then people order things and then stiff me with their finished custom order and no money! I can't afford this. Totally feeling screwed over. I thought just maybe I'd be able to make up all the lost money from last weeks vacation goers this week. Think again! 4 kids tomorrow! 4 that's a total of $9 an hour putting my average at $7.50 an hour. Not good. What do I do? Fire my assistant? Replace kids whose moms are unreliable? Find a new job all together? Feeling so lost and underappreciated. Oh and to top it off all the boys missed the toilet so much lately the whole floor and sub flooring is shot all around the toilet so there goes some of the money I needed for my fence as well. Then while we are at it we might as well by a new toilet since that doesn't work very well either. i think I have to plunger it evry other day if not every day. Yay that fence that I actually really need is getting farther and farther away. And oh yes I can get some grant money to help pay for it if I buy more insurance which is barely less than what the amount of grant money would be worth. And the insurance company wants to see pictures of the fence I don't have in order for me to qualify for the insurance! Yay! One big loop hole of suckiness. easy come easy go! I sure hope things start turning around soon because I can not afford another week like this last.

No comments:

Post a Comment